Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another transportation accident in Indonesia..what a shame

Adam Air Hard Landing (21-2-2007)


Yes, Adam Air did it again, after the lost of Surabaya - Manado flight in early of January, now Adam Air have another accident in Juanda Airport, Surabaya on 21 February 2007. Adam Air KI-172 Jakarta-Surabaya had a hard landing on 15.24, the hard landing cause the plane broke in tail section. No victim in this accident. But still, this is a shame accident in air transportation.



KM Lavina I burn in the midle of Java Sea (22-2-2007)




After KM Senopati sink in last of December with over 300 victims, KM Lavina I, the ferry ship route Jakarta - Pangkalpinang was burn in the midle of java sea, the accident was took place on 22 February, till now almost 50 persons are being victims of this accident and the worst part after the accident is the sink of ship when Police and KNKT ( Komisi Nasional Keselamatan Transportasi / National Comission of Transpor Safety ) were investigate the accident. Somehow the ship were sink and cause another 4 victims (1 dead and rest disappear), 2 victims from press and 2 victims from forensic lab of National Police.

My opinion of these accident

When I read about these two accident (that happen again in Indonesia), I feel very-very disappointed to our transportation system. Always thinking about comercial side rather than safety. I don't wanna blame only to goverment on this case, I Think we all Indonesian peoples are not discipline on doing something. We always want to do something simple and underestimate important things.

I take a simple example as I see in road in Jakarta everyday (as I'm using motorbike everyday). People bring a lots of goods until more than 1 meter height in their motorbike and dismiss any accident possibilty. What do they got by doing like that? they don't care about safety, they only care about money, once again this is about commercial reason right?

So, as one of Indonesian citizen I think we all (include me of couse) have to be more care about the safety, lets start with the tiny one and by ourself, we have to think that safety is not about ourselves safety, but also about others safety cause all accident that start even with a small thing will effect others and it always like a domino effect. Am I right or no? That's only my opinion, I just hope that there are no more accident that happen cause we don't care about a small thing, remember, small but will effect a big.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KOMEN #1

Now Playing....!!!!!

Powered by